Frequently Asked Questions
1. What instruments do you support?
PropReports can process trades in equities, options, futures, currencies (FX), bonds and mutual funds.
2. Is there a demo?
Sure. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. How long does it take to get up and running?
It takes us about two business days to set up the software. Depending on your execution provider and clearing firm, it can take as long as five to ten days to start receiving data.
4. How does the system get the data?
The data is automatically imported on a daily basis from one or more execution providers or clearing firms. We can import executions, positions (for reconciliation), and cash movements. The data is delivered via e-mail or FTP and we can work with your vendors on your behalf to set this up.
5. From what systems do you currently import data?
PropReports integrates with a variety of execution platforms and clearing firms. We will integrate with anyone we do not currently support at no cost to you. Integration with a new data source typically takes two to five business days.
- ITG Matrix
- VTrader Pro
- ABN AMRO Clearing
- Advantage Futures
- Cantor Fitzgerald
- Credit Suisse
- Electronic Transaction Clearing (ETC)
- Knight Clearing
- Lek Securities
- Merrill Lynch
- Eze Castle
- FIX Logs
- Locate Stock
- Smart Loan (SunGard)
- Stream Phase3
- Trade Tools
6. Can I have my firm's name on your product?
Absolutely. We can "private label" PropReports with your company name and logo at no cost to you.
7. How much does your service cost?
Our pricing is a monthly license fee, which includes hosting, daily offsite backups, and unlimited historic trading activity storage:
- 25 or fewer active accounts: $700 / month
- 50 or fewer active accounts: $800 / month
- 51 or more active accounts: $900 / month + $2.50 / month each active account over 50
An active account is defined as an account with trading or balance adjustment activity within the calendar month of the relevant billing period.
An initial deposit of $1,500 is required. Should you cancel our service for any reason at all, any unused portion of your deposit will be promptly refunded.
Invoicing occurs on a monthly basis and begins on the first of each month; due dates are calculated as net 30 from the invoice date.
8. Where will our data be hosted? What is your backup policy?
Our production servers are in several PEER 1 co-location facilities. Complete off-site backups are performed daily and included in the service.
9. Can we install PropReports on our own server?
No. PropReports is only available as a hosted service. If you require a dedicated server, we can provision one on your behalf from our hosting provider. The fee for this is an additional $250 / month.
10. What is your retention policy for the trading activity?
Unless otherwise instructed, we retain your data indefinitely.
11. Is it possible to have new features implemented for us?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific features that you have in mind. We are always open to making things easier for our clients.